Fun Day for Kids.!!
There are lots of great places for your kids outing, but if you’re not careful may end up spending a fortune. Here are some concluded fabulous list of simple activities for children that are fun and won’t break the bank.
- Baking – all kids love to cook – the secret of cooking with kids is to be organized. Make sure you have your children’s aprons, kids cooking sets and utensils, cake cases and toppings ready.
- Making and playing with play dough – this will keep the kids entertained for hours as they make all different colorful shapes and models.
- Picnicking in the park, on the beach or even within your own garden. Well, on rainy days set a picnic up in the living room. Kids will have just as much fun.
- Treasure Hunts – the beauty of this activity which can be done inside or out. Hide lots of fun exciting treats for the children to look around.
- Scavenger Hunts – Draw or write a list of all the different things the children have to find. This fun activity is one for both indoors and outdoors.
- Gardening – Spend many fun hours gardening with your kids. Treat them to their very own kids gardening sets or buy them their own watering kit. Planting seeds with children can also be great fun. We also love picking your own flowers, vegetables and fruits from the garden.
- Water Fun – Kids love to get wet, especially on warm days, so why not invest in some waterbombs, super soakers, squirters and paddling pools. Just make sure you have the kids’ towels ready for when they’re done!
- Sandpits – Kids love playing with sand, so a sand pit in the garden will provide hours and hours of fun. Don’t just use traditional buckets and spades. Plastic dinosaurs, for example, are fantastic to play with in the sand! We also love adding dolls, dump trucks, plastic cars and army figures to the sandpit.
Days out are great fun, it’s important to plan activities or days out which is fun & exciting for the kids.